[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Foro del Ciclismo Canarias • Ver Tema - MTB routes in the South of Tenerife
Switch to full style
Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...
Publicar una respuesta

MTB routes in the South of Tenerife

Mar Sep 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Does anyone have any hidden gems in the south of Tenerife?
Cheeky trails that are maybe not on the maps, or just a regular route that they enjoy using that they think we might light to share?

Please feel free to divulge them so that we can enjoy them too :D

Cheers.

OK so not exactly in the South......But

Vie Nov 30, 2007 10:42 pm

I'm planning on giving this route a try on Sunday morning. Possibly not the best weekend I could choose for the weather, but I have been given a pass and I'm gonna use it!

Route map

Any takers?
PM me and we can make arrangements.

Potdog.

Sab Dic 01, 2007 2:09 pm

I'll be in that... :-)
Actually I've been wanting to explore that region myself. (Well all regions really, but that one is so close to where I live). It might be better start from La Florida / Pino Alto.
Where were you planning on starting from? :-?

Best to send me a PM to confirm time & place!

Lun Dic 03, 2007 2:15 pm

Dom Dic 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Yes, it was good to finally meet. :-)
I've been a little too busy to post anything on the forum, but I'm always busy behind the scenes working on something to do with bikes... :lazy:

Lun Dic 24, 2007 6:31 am

So I heard on the grapevine that one of your crank arms fell off recently and that my multi tool came in to the rescue... :-D

Mar Dic 25, 2007 10:36 am

At least until I got back and gave it a bit of punishment with the big key! :-D
Publicar una respuesta