Road group cycling in mid Jan?

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Road group cycling in mid Jan?

Notapor Sentosa » Mar Dic 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I’m looking to take a winter sun training break to get some road miles in around mid January for a week or so before the race season. I’m a club cyclist and do circa 60miles @ 20mph at weekends, but of late have been doing off road so need to get some good quality road miles in, but at the same time want a bit of a break too, so I won’t be busting myself completely and am happy to take it easy. 8)
Haven’t tried Tenerife before, so don’t really know what to expect of those climbs :!:
Nothing definite planned yet – would depend on availability of flights, accommodation and bike hire – and suitable group! Anyone else interested with similar goals? Any suggestions for where to stay/itinerary etc....
Sentosa

Re: Road group cycling in mid Jan?

Notapor Sentosa » Dom Dic 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Okay guys I’m booked for a week from the 16th to 23rd January :-) . See you on the road or feel free to message me via this forum to arrange a group ride. Definitely one of my rides will be up Mount Teide….. Any other suggestions please post…..
Sentosa

Volver a Foro de ciclismo en Tenerife y Islas Canarias