[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - Your Ride Photos Please

Your Ride Photos Please

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Your Ride Photos Please

Notapor potdog » Mar Oct 09, 2007 10:03 pm

For anyone interested, are a few photos from a ride I did on Sunday with a good friend from the UK. We did a loop of about 30k from Vilaflor, up to the top of the Pasaje Lunar, down the Pasaje Lunar (Yes, very naughty I know :-o ) and then back to Vilaflor.

The ride down the Lava / Scree was shall we say INTERESTING to say the least. There were points where I was no longer a rider and became a passenger. On the last occasion, becoming an airborne passenger having an Over The Bars moment. My right forearm and cycle helmet taking the brunt of the soft but very rough / sharp impact with the black pecon like gravel.

I will bear the scabs with pride for a week or so yet :grin:

Anyway, get out and ride and post some pics when you get chance.

Potdog.
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

A few more photos from a short blast around El Medano

Notapor potdog » Mar Oct 09, 2007 10:06 pm

Photos

Enjoy :)
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Great post!

Notapor Synchronicity » Mié Oct 10, 2007 11:27 am

Iván and I in Los Filos:
Imagen

And the winner of the best-dressed cyclotourist goes toooo:
--- Fritz of Dromara cycling club, Ireland ---

Imagen

That's me in the middle:
Imagen

Somewhere in the Anaga region:
Imagen

Danger Will Robinson Danger:
Imagen

Probably the best photo of me with a Mrazek bike:
Imagen
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Action Shot

Notapor potdog » Mié Oct 17, 2007 7:59 pm

This is my friend John coming down the Pasaje Lunar

Imagen

:grin: :grin: :-o
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Mié Oct 17, 2007 9:37 pm

Looks like he's about to do a face plant in the next few split seconds... :D
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor potdog » Jue Oct 18, 2007 2:10 pm

No face plant, just a semi graceful sideways dismount :grin:
It was me who managed the face plant a few minutes after taking the picture :-o Luckily the gravel was kind and only grazed my lid, but did leave a lasting impression on my right fore arm :-(
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Jue Dic 27, 2007 8:50 pm

Imagen
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

A couple of Photos from todays ride on the PR TF72

Notapor potdog » Dom Feb 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Imagen
Imagen