[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - MTB routes in the South of Tenerife

MTB routes in the South of Tenerife

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

MTB routes in the South of Tenerife

Notapor potdog » Mar Sep 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Does anyone have any hidden gems in the south of Tenerife?
Cheeky trails that are maybe not on the maps, or just a regular route that they enjoy using that they think we might light to share?

Please feel free to divulge them so that we can enjoy them too :D

Cheers.
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

OK so not exactly in the South......But

Notapor potdog » Vie Nov 30, 2007 10:42 pm

I'm planning on giving this route a try on Sunday morning. Possibly not the best weekend I could choose for the weather, but I have been given a pass and I'm gonna use it!

Route map

Any takers?
PM me and we can make arrangements.

Potdog.
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Sab Dic 01, 2007 2:09 pm

I'll be in that... :-)
Actually I've been wanting to explore that region myself. (Well all regions really, but that one is so close to where I live). It might be better start from La Florida / Pino Alto.
Where were you planning on starting from? :-?

Best to send me a PM to confirm time & place!
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor potdog » Lun Dic 03, 2007 2:15 pm

potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Dom Dic 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Yes, it was good to finally meet. :-)
I've been a little too busy to post anything on the forum, but I'm always busy behind the scenes working on something to do with bikes... :lazy:
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor Synchronicity » Lun Dic 24, 2007 6:31 am

So I heard on the grapevine that one of your crank arms fell off recently and that my multi tool came in to the rescue... :-D
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor potdog » Mar Dic 25, 2007 10:36 am

At least until I got back and gave it a bit of punishment with the big key! :-D
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Volver a Foro de ciclismo en Tenerife y Islas Canarias