[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - Has anyone been to the new Bike Park in Tegueste?

Has anyone been to the new Bike Park in Tegueste?

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Has anyone been to the new Bike Park in Tegueste?

Notapor potdog » Mié Oct 03, 2007 12:48 pm

Was told about this place on a visit to the local bike shop last night. I had a look at the website and it looks excellent for DH'ers and Freeriders, but want to know if there is anything there for riders who like the rough stuff but aren't into the big jumps. Don't think I have the confidence for things like that any more, now 25 years ago....I was jumping bikes off of everything and over my mates who I have to say were very brave (or stupid).
I would love to try the North Shore style board walks so may have a ride up there sometime anyway.

Also, on their website, they say that you must have insurance and mention that it can be through your cycling federation. But that's for a separate post I think.

Cheers all.
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Mié Oct 03, 2007 1:12 pm

I haven't seen the place, but I've obviously heard of it, and had a look at the website. Their first few youtube vids were pretty crummy actually (but you didn't here that from me).

I've seen their van a few times while riding in Anaga.

It looks like it's mainly for free-riders potdog. I'd be too scared to give it a go also.
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor potdog » Mié Oct 03, 2007 8:08 pm

Yes, lots of full face helmets and body armor in the promotional video, which makes me think that it is pretty hard core. But the guys from the El Medano bike shop seem to enjoy it and they are more XC types so there must be something for an All Mountain god such as myself :lol:
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Mié Oct 10, 2007 11:40 am

I think they're mostly locals that go. You could alwasy try asking in the Spanish forum... and wait a few months for a response! :-D
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor potdog » Mié Oct 10, 2007 8:51 pm

I have PM'ed one of the Spanish members who responded to say that it is aimed more at DH and Freeriders, but there are soft options to all of the jumps, so maybe worth a visit even for a 40 year old extreme XC demon like myself :-D

Who knows, maybe I can pick up a few more scabs to go with the ones on both forearms and my right calf that I picked up this Sunday :lol:
potdog
Nuevo
Nuevo

Notapor Synchronicity » Sab Dic 29, 2007 10:18 am

I met the 3 guys running bike park Tenerife a few weeks ago.
While I don't remember their faces, I sure remember their bikes: Iron horse full suspension. *drool*
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor Synchronicity » Sab Dic 29, 2007 10:18 am

I met the 3 guys running bike park Tenerife a few weeks ago in El Portillo.
While I don't remember their faces, I sure remember their bikes: Iron horse full suspension. *drool*
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor bikeparktenerife » Lun Feb 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Hello crazy riders!
Im the director of BikeParkTenerife. Please if you have any question contact me via email. bikeparktenerife@yahoo.es
Happy Bikepark

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen