[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - Singletracks tenerife

Singletracks tenerife

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Singletracks tenerife

Notapor yoyotorpedo » Dom Abr 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Hello

With a friend of mine we're going to spend 10 days in tenerife starting on the 10th of april. We'll have some enduro bikes with us.
I send a lot of time on the net looking for singletracks and MTB maps in tenerife but it's hard to find.

So if you have any good idea, i'll take it. Is there anyone one this forum that would like to show us around? Thats could be great. I also speak spanish.

P.S : in one of your old post you give a link to a video you named cadena contra cadena. I know the guy who did it. We live in the same town in france.
yoyotorpedo

Notapor Synchronicity » Dom Abr 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Have you seen this thread?

http://www.tenerife-training.net/Foro-C ... .php?t=182

You can get someone to guide you. Either lavatrax in the South, MTB active or myself in the North.

Of course if you can speak Spanish and you have your own bikes, there's nothing stopping you from going down to either Puerto de la Cruz or Las Americas bus station on the weekend at 8:00am and asking the locals to show you the routes. Although keeping up with those crazy bikers is another matter. ;-)
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor yoyotorpedo » Lun Abr 06, 2009 9:36 pm

I didn't know you were a guide. I can understand that you can't give me all your tips. ;)

Perhaps we'll take one or 2 days guided tours but we can't afford taking more. Do you know a website(forum) where i could meet some tenerife bikers?

Here in france we have some really goodwebsite where every ne can describe news singletracks and meet people to go ride with.
yoyotorpedo

Re: Singletracks tenerife

Notapor Synchronicity » Jue Nov 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Definitely somewhere in the North of Tenerife...
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Re: Singletracks tenerife

Notapor Synchronicity » Jue Nov 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Have you seen ?
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Volver a Foro de ciclismo en Tenerife y Islas Canarias