[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - Zipp 303 650c tubular campagnolo triathlon wheelset FOR SALE

Zipp 303 650c tubular campagnolo triathlon wheelset FOR SALE

¿Tienes algunos componentes que quieres vender? ¿Buscas componentes de segunda mano para comprar?

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Zipp 303 650c tubular campagnolo triathlon wheelset FOR SALE

Notapor Synchronicity » Mié Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Hello,

I have a used pair of Zipp 303 campagnolo 650c wheels I'd like to sell.

They're a pretty rare combination of 650c size rims with a campagnolo cassette body (or freehub) so I'm reluctant to list them on ebay for the time being. The freehub can of course be changed to Shimano if you buy the appropriate shimano cassette body. They are compatible with 10 speed cassettes.

Like all of zipps 650c rims, they are non-dimpled. 16 front spokes with radial lacing / 20 spoke rear (2 cross drive side; radial non-drive side). They're made of unidirectional carbon and they are intended for tubular tires only... I do have 3 or 4 spare Vittoria evo CX tubular tyres as well as the 2 that are mounted (almost new).

The hubs are black & spin very smoothly and are like new. Spokes are double-butted stainless steel, I think they are sapim spokes.

The rims are pretty old but don't have much actual road use at all. Probably 2000-3000km. I bought these in Australia as I intended to use them as a racing wheel and it just never eventuated... they've basically been sitting around for about 6 or 7 years doing nothing.

The braking track is not in the best condition because they were used here in Tenerife and there are some steep descents. This is partly the reason I am selling them, because I was just not happy with the braking performance of carbon rims on grades steeper than about 10%. I should also mention that the rims also have slight bulges due to the static spoke tension. If you live in a hilly area, these may not be for you. If you live in a flat place, or don't use your brakes much, this is a great wheelset for you.

I'll consider splitting the wheelset & selling front & rear wheels separately... the front wheel would be ideal for riding on the track / velodrome use for example.

Please make some offers! cycling@tenerife-training.net

PICS:
http://www.vertebr.ae/Images/Kestrel3.jpg
http://www.tenerife-training.net/Images ... _large.jpg
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor Synchronicity » Mar Ago 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, I was still getting a few enquiries from this old thread.
So in case you don't already know, these wheels ended up like this:

Imagen
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor TinS84 » Mié Ago 17, 2011 7:07 am

TinS84
Experto
Experto

Volver a A La Venta / For Sale