[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ver Tema - Cycle & Surf...?

Cycle & Surf...?

Doy las bienvenidas a todos miembros!

Tampoco hace falter ser ciclista para participar, pero la mayoría de temas son de bicis...

Moderadores: Synchronicity, TinS84, BikerXC

Cycle & Surf...?

Notapor jpryanuk » Jue Mar 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Where is the best place to stay in Tenerife if I want to do both cycling & surfing in March next year?? I'll prob be on my own.

Ive stayed in Los Gigantes before, which was OK, but I'd rather not have to drive to a break (Punta Blanca was good, but not exactly a nice beach to chill out on!!)

I was thinking about Las Americas, but the 'Brits Abroad' put me right off!!!
jpryanuk

Notapor Synchronicity » Jue Mar 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Well there's at least one surfing company here in the North of Tenerife that goes to El Socorro beach, not far from Puerto de la Cruz:

www.bluevitaminsurf.es.

El Socorro beach:

Imagen

(they can also take you to the other spots)

It's possible to hire road + MTBs with me here too. :-)

Otherwise you've got Las Americas and El Medano. Not much else to do in El Medano though when it gets dark. :-?

Further links to surfing & windurfing:
http://www.tenerife-training.net/Foro-C ... .php?t=114
Synchronicity
Doc Brown - Site Admin
Doc Brown - Site Admin

Notapor jpryanuk » Mar Abr 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks,

The 'Brit abroad' thing puts me off Las Americas a bit, but is it good for cycling, I'll be training hard by then!

Although, sandy beaches and drunk hen parties does hold a certain appeal...!
jpryanuk

Volver a Foro de ciclismo en Tenerife y Islas Canarias