Here are some updated cycle routes from Puerto de la Cruz. Take note: we have taken special care to indicate the best way(s) of getting into and out of Puerto de la Cruz. You may find it helpful to print out certain sections particularly around Puerto de la Cruz (note there are three or four ways in, “El Botannico”, “Martianez”, “Las Arenas” and “Las Dehesas”). Some people find the way through to La Orotava & Icod EL Alto a bit confusing, and also the way through La Laguna and the way back through El Sauzal…
- El Puerto de la Cruz to the base of Mt Teide.
- 100km loop past IzaÃ±a & La Esperanza.
- Icod, Garachico, El Tanque, Icod El Alto & back.
- A different way to Masca via El Amparo, La Vega, La MontaÃ±eta and back to Garachico via Teno.
- How to get to Afur, Anaga and how to cross the TF5 highway without touching it.
- TF352 from Santa Catalina to La Guancha is a short “power climb” averaging 12.4% gradient over its 2.8km length.
- A slightly easier route is via TF351 from San Juan de la Rambla up to La Guancha at 5.3km length (average 8.4% gradient). You can of course connect these two routes making a short circuit along TF342.