Hello, I would like to rent a bike for three days, but have still a few questions in mind:
1. what if e.g. one week before my renting starts there is a rain forecast for my rental days, is there a possibility to change days or cancel without cost – what’s your policy on this?
2. my current bike has a sloping frame (Specialized Roubaix) size 56. Virtual top tube length 56,5cm (+11cm stem) and effective seat tube 56cm. Would you have the 56cm Pro-Lite Cumeo Rival or Ultegra available?
3. Ok to change my own saddle on the bike?
4. would there be any open group rides organized that I could join?
To answer your questions:
1) Most people do not cancel due to the weather. Will your airline or hotel refund your holiday because of rain? It is just a case of luck with the weather. If you don’t want to commit & reserve a bike, you will almost
certainly miss out during christmas time.
2) We only have a 56cm Pro Lite bike available on the 12th & 13th of December, for 2 days (shimano ultegra, compact cranks). Otherwise if you want a bike for three days, there is a 58cm leader 730R road bike
3) Yes that is definitely okay. You can attach any of your own equipment to the bikes. GPS, make handlebar adjustments, etc.