Interested in cycling for free here in Tenerife? Got your own cycling-related website or blog? Great.Â All you’ve got to do is supply a new permanent link to www.tenerife-training.net, and you canÂ then hire a bike FREE here in Tenerife for a 24 hour period after it’s approved by Les. Not got your own website? Then simply find another relevant site and suggest to the websmaster that they add www.tenerife-training.netÂ to their links page. If you manage to get 5Â in-links originating from different websites, get two free days!!
There’s no such thing as a free lunch, so what’s the catch?Â Please read the following terms & conditions:
- The website must be targeted for either a European or UK audience.
- The google page rankÂ must also be at least 1 to be eligable for this offer.
- Puerto de la Cruz & La Orotava region only. The free day still applies to rentals in the South, but a 3-day minimum rental period + delivery charges still apply (i.e. consider it a bonus day).
- This offer is also subject to the availability of rental bikes, so you still need to reserve it in advance.
- This offer expires on my next birthday, 31st of July, 2008 (of course links are always greatly appreciated)
- The free bike day must be claimed before the end of October, 2008.
- Residents of Tenerife need not apply (we will consider a link exchange instead).
- This offer is not applicable in conjunction with other offers at www.tenerife-training.net.